martes, 2 de abril de 2013

Conclusions


     Conclusion: It was  well because I  had never  done anything like that, but I 
thought that it would be better, I guess that I had very high expectations maybe we
 can do better because we weren't not very sure about where we have to cut or what are the aorta, we had it on paper but in practice was differentthank god that day had a stuffy nose from a cold... Carla was not as lucky as me. I just hope the next time Mary give us masks... I think in general the class behavior is good because everybody are concentrated and all had wanted to work , but at the end  some people thought it was not a good idea. We want to
repeat, with a less disgusting body part :)

      Conclusion of the group: I think in general the class behavior is good because everybody are concentrated and all had wanted to work. We made a little noise because it was a new experience and we were very excited. I really liked how they worked as a team and as they helped other groups, for example, Dani and Ismael helped us to put pencils and to cut the heart. I think, it was the first time that the class worked so well. I liked to see them so excited but at the end  some people thought it was not a good idea. We want to repeat , with a less disgusting body part.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario