sábado, 20 de abril de 2013

France


French breakfast

We did a very special breakfast. Each of the groups chose a country and brought the typical breakfast of that country. My group, formed by Julia, Lorena, Anabel  Ana and me, chose France. We brought croissants with ham and cheese or with jam and bread with butter. For drink we brought chocolate, milk with Cola Cao and orange juices. Julia and Anabel brought fruit. Ana and Lorena could not eat with us because Ana was in Germany and Loraine was sick.
In France the consumption of croissants, muffins, neapolitan of chocolate, bread raisins or other products of this type, usually reserved for special breakfasts. The typical French breakfast is bread with jam,baguettes with jam and butter. For drink coffee with milk, but also chocolate or tea. And juices or pieces of fruit.

With my breakfast :

         
                             



I felt very well but some full.

That breakfast was, approximately, about 1410 Kilo-calories.
The French breakfast is known for its high fat content, but for one day nothing happens.I really like this experience, I had fun seeing people dressed of other countries and seeing the food that they had brought, I hope repeat it ... :))

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario